IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
FANDICOSTA, S.A., address C/ Verdeal, s/n – Domaio, 36957, Moaña, (Pontevedra) – Spain, holder of Company tax Number A36226645, is responsible for processing the personal data processed through this website. This clause provides information on how the Company shall process your personal data.
WHERE TO FIND INFORMATION
On the following website: www.fandicosta.es (+ information in our legal notice)
The operations, managements and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated way and that make possible the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, have the consideration of personal data processing, and in this case we inform of a joint processing in those cases necessary for the management of services and/or products contracted to any of the companies previously indicated, without prejudice to the content of section 4 herein.
The legal basis the processing of Personal Data shall be that arising from the contractual or pre-contractual relationship, employment or any other that is required for the processing of data, such as express consent.
Children under 14 years may not use the services available through the Website without the prior authorisation of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who shall be solely responsible for all actions performed on the Website by minors under their care, including filling out forms with personal data of such minors and ticking, if any, of the boxes that accompany them. In this regard, and to the extent that FANDICOSTA, S.A. has no ability to control whether or not users are minors, we hereby warn that parents and guardians must be those who put in place the necessary mechanisms to prevent minors from accessing the Website and/or provide personal data without their supervision; FANDICOSTA, S.A. shall be held harmless in this regard.
- In the event of receiving communications by these means (e-mails, automated response messages of forms, and other communication systems) we inform you that the messages are addressed exclusively to the addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that unauthorised use, disclosure and/or copying is prohibited under legislation currently in force.
- In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and Directive 2002/58/EC, we hereby inform you that in the event that you do not wish to receive communications and information of a commercial nature through this electronic communication system, please inform us by this same means, indicating in the subject line UNSUBSCRIBE FROM COMMUNICATIONS so that your personal data can be removed from our database. Your request shall be processed within 10 days of being sent. In the event that we do not receive an express reply from you, we shall understand that you accept and authorise our company to continue sending the aforementioned communications.
In compliance with current legislation on Data Protection we inform you that the personal data you provide voluntarily by any of our means of collecting information will be incorporated into automated processing and/or manual, being FANDICOSTA, S.A. with which maintains the contractual relationship with the Data Controller for such processing. The data shall not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation to do so.
Furthermore, FANDICOSTA, S.A. hereby declares and guarantees that it maintains the security levels for the protection of personal data in accordance with legislation in force, and that it has availed of all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access, theft of the data provided by the interested parties and to ensure that its employees comply with these requirements, as well as the duty of secrecy vis-à-vis the data subject with regard to protection and other confidentiality obligations in force.
The data shall be kept for the duration of the relationship that generates such processing or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. Once the relationship that justifies the data processing has come to an end, the data shall be blocked in accordance with the provisions of the regulations. Once the legally established period has elapsed, the data will be deleted (see the retention period for each purpose).
Data protection regulations give the holder of personal data the following rights:
- Right to revoke any consent previously given.
- Right of access: To know what type of data is being processed and the characteristics of the processing carried out.
- Right of rectification: To be able to request the modification of inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right of portability: The right to receive personal data they have provided to a controller in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format.
- Right to the limitation of processing in cases where it is not necessary.
- Right to erasure: To request the cessation of data processing and the deletion thereof when the conservation thereof is no longer necessary.
- Right to file a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency. C/ Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid – FAX: 914483680- TEL: 901 100 099- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like more information regarding the processing of your data, rectify any data that is inaccurate, oppose and/or limit any processing that you consider unnecessary, or request cancellation of the processing when the data is no longer necessary, you may write to: Postal address C/ Verdeal, s/n – Domaio, 36957, Moaña, (Pontevedra) – Spain, email: email@example.com, Tel: 986 326 800
o This communication must include the following information: Name and surname of the user, the request, address and supporting data.
o The exercise of rights must be performed by the user himself/herself. However, they may be executed by a person authorised as legal representative of the authorized person. In this case, documentation must be provided to prove this representation of the data subject.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
The purposes of the data processing carried out by the Data Controller are detailed below:
|RECORD OF ACTIVITIES||PURPOSE||LEGAL BASIS||DESCRIPTION||TRANSFER OF DATA||DEADLINE FOR DELETION OF DATA|
|CONTACTS||Sending commercial information, offers, information about products and/or services to customers and/or potential customers||Express consent of the data subject||Category of personal data: Identification: name and surname, telephone, email.||No data shall be disclosed to third parties.||
Until you no longer wish to receive information.