That the domain www.fandicosta.es from now on the website is registered in the name of FANDICOSTA, S.A.
WEBSITE OWNER DATA:
Name or company name: FANDICOSTA, S.A.
Address: C / Verdeal, s / n – Domaio
Access to the website and the information related to any of the products and services contained therein implies acceptance of the conditions set forth in this Legal Notice. For this reason, we recommend that you read its content carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from it.
It is possible that at some point some of the website pages have cookies, which are small data files that are generated on the user’s or client’s computer and that allow our systems to remember the chosen language and portal, as well as other characteristics. or user browsing preferences in their first session. These “cookies” are not invasive, nor harmful, nor do they contain personal data, since their only function is to personalize your browsing in the way expressed above.
USER STATUS AND PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED USES:
Access to and / or use of the website reflected as a website (or any other mentioned in section 1 of this notice) attributes to whoever performs it the condition of user, accepting, from that moment, fully and without any reservations, these general conditions, as well as the conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify, or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
The user agrees to use the website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, the use of the Web for illegal or harmful purposes against the corporate name that owns the website or any third party, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the Web site is prohibited.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution, or modification, unless it has the authorization of its legitimate owners, or it is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of the owner of the website or its legitimate owners over them.
- Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those made available to users as well as those usually used on the network, if they do not cause any damage to the website.
The owner of the website does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance, and effective operation of the Web and / or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy, or validity of the Web and / or its services or contents to satisfy needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion, or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the website, its services, or contents, by users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness, and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
To preserve possible intellectual property rights, if any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights due to the introduction of certain content on the Web, they must notify FANDICOSTA of this circumstance SA, stating:
- Personal data of the interested party who owns the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, they must indicate the representation with which they act.
- Indication of the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web.
- Accreditation of the intellectual property rights.
- Express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the content provided by third parties is their sole responsibility.
The establishment of any “hyperlink” between a web page and any of the web pages of the website will be subject to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed. *
- The web page where the hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan, or other distinctive signs belonging to the website.
- Under no circumstances, the owner of the website will be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website from which the “hyperlink” is made or for the information and statements included therein.
DURATION AND MODIFICATIONS:
The duration of the provision of the website service and services is indefinite.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the owner of the website reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the website service or any of the services that comprise it, under the same terms as set forth in the third condition.
The structure and design of the website may be modified unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems it appropriate, as well as modifying or eliminating the services, content, and conditions of access and / or use of the website.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION:
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation.
The owner of the website and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile for any questions that may arise or actions to be exercised derived from the provision of the Web service and of its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance, or non-compliance with what is established herein.
If the User is domiciled outside of Spain, the owner of the website and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Moaña.