The domain www.fandicosta.es, hereinafter the Website, is registered in the name of FANDICOSTA, S.A.
WEBSITE OWNER DATA:
- Name or company name: FANDICOSTA S.A
- CIF: A36226645
- Address: C/ Verdeal s/n – Domaio
- P.C.: 36957
- Town: Moaña
- Provence: Pontevedra
- Country: Spain
- Business Register Information: Commercial Registry of Pontevedra, Folio 1, Book 1535, Record 1 Sheet PO-13.094
Access to the website and the information vis-à-vis any of the products and services contained therein implies acceptance of the conditions set forth in this Legal Notice. Therefore, we recommend that you read the contents thereof carefully should you wish to access and avail of the information and services offered therein.
USER STATUS AND PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED USES:
Access to and/or use of the website (or any other mentioned in paragraph 1 herein) confers the condition of user to the person using it, thereby accepting, from that moment, fully and without any reservations, these general conditions, as well as the specific conditions that, where applicable, complement, modify or replace the general conditions vis-à-vis certain services and content contained on the website.
The user undertakes to use the Website and its services and content without contravening legislation in force, good faith, following generally accepted uses and public order.
Furthermore, it is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes against the company that owns the website or any third-party, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
Vis-à-vis the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is expressly prohibited:
- The reproduction, distribution, or modification thereof, unless authorised by its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
- Any infringement of the rights of the owner of the website or its legitimate owners on them.
- Its use for any commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Website by any means other than those made available to users, as well as those commonly used on the network, provided they do not cause any damage to the Website.
The owner of the website does not grant any guarantee and shall not be held responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused as a result of:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Website and/or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the Website and/or its services or contents to satisfy user’s needs, activities or specific results or expectations.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, dissemination or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the Website, its services or contents, by the users.
- The absence of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the Website.
- Non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or commitments vis-à-vis the services provided to users through the website.
For the purposes of protecting possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights by the introduction of certain content on the Website, you must notify this matter to FANDICOSTA, S.A., indicating:
- Personal data of the data subject whose rights have allegedly been infringed. If the claim is filed by a third-party other than the data subject, he/she must indicate the representation with which he/she is acting.
- Indication of the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Website.
- Accreditation of the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
- Express declaration in which the data subject is responsible for the truthfulness of the information provided in the notification.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents provided by third parties is their exclusive responsibility.
Any “hyperlink” between a website and any of the webpages on the Website shall be subject to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is strictly prohibited.
- The website containing the hyperlink shall not contain any trademark, trade name, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the website.
- Under no circumstances shall the owner of the website be held responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website containing the “hyperlink”, nor for the information and statements included therein.
DURATION AND MODIFICATIONS:
The duration of the provision of the Website and services is indefinite.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the owner of the website reserves the right to interrupt, suspend, or terminate the provision of the Website service or any of the services that comprise it, in the same terms set forth in the third condition.
The structure and design of the Web site may be modified unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever deemed appropriate, and the services, contents and conditions of access and/or use of the Website may be modified or eliminated.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION:
These General Conditions shall be governed by Spanish law.
The owner of the website and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile for any disputes that may arise or actions arising from the provision of the Website service and its services and contents and the interpretation, application, enforcement or breach of the provisions herein.
In the event that the User is domiciled outside Spain, the owner of the Website and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Moaña.