WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are installed on the USER’s computer browser to record their activity by sending an anonymous ID that is stored in it, in order to make navigation easier, allowing, for example, access to USERS who have previously registered, access to areas, services or promotions reserved exclusively for them without having to register each time they visit. They can also be used to measure audience, traffic and navigation parameters, session time, and/or to monitor progress and number of entries. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and your computer or device and do not provide references on your personal data.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- First-party Cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the website owner itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the website owner, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session Cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical Cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse a website and use the different options or services contained therein, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted areas, remember the items that are part of an order, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalisation Cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria set in the user’s terminal, such as language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are cookies that are processed by us or by third parties, and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed with a view to improving the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the website owner has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based thereon.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on our website, are session and third-party cookies, and allow us to store and access information about the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as track and analyse the activity carried out, with a view to making improvements and providing our services in a more efficient and personalised manner. FANDICOSTA, S.A. does not use advertising cookies or behavioural advertising.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||The cookie is used to store the user´s consent for cookies in the “Analysis category”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie to record user consent for cookies in the “Functional” category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. Cookies are used to store user consent for cookies in the “Necessary” category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is used to store the user´s consent for cookies in the category “Other”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is used to store user consent for cookies in the “Performance” category.|
As a User you may, at any time, access your browser settings by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation is allowed and which are not, following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser used:
Since each browser does this in a different way, your browser help function will tell you how to do this.
- InternetExplorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10?
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
All browsers allow you to change the Cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your browser.
Below is information on the steps to access the configuration menu for cookies and, if applicable, for private browsing in each of the main browsers:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help Tool.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help Tool.
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help Tool.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser’s Help Tool.
If you have any questions, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org