WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are installed in the USER`s computer browser to record their activity by sending an anonymous identification that is stored in it, in order to make browsing easier, allowing, for example, access to USERS who have previously registered, access to areas, services or promotions reserved exclusively form them without having to register for each visit. They can also be used to measure the audience, traffic and navigation parameters, session time, and/or control the progress and number of entries. Cookies are only associated with and anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow their personal data to be known.
TYPES OF COOKIES
1. Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user´s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
2. Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user´s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
3. Session cookies: They are type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
4. Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
5. Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, form example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, store content to broadcast videos or sound or share content though social networks.
6. Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user´s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses at the service, etc.
7. Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
8. Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in the web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on to criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
9. Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising bases on it.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on our website are session and third-party cookies and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to follow and analyse the activity carried out, in order to introduce improvements, and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way FANDICOSTA S.A does not use advertising or behavioural advertising cookies.
The cookie is used to store the user´s consent for cookies in the “Analysis category”.
The cookie is set by GDPR cookie to record user consent for cookies in the “Functional” category.
This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. Cookies are used to store user consent for cookies in the “Necessary” category.
This cookie is used to store the user´s consent for cookies in the category “Other”.
This cookie is used to store user consent for cookies in the “Performance” category.
As a user, at any time, you can access your browser setting by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or by selecting those whose installation is allowed and which ones are not, by following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
Since each browser uses a different way, the help function of your browser will tell you how to do it.
- InternetExplorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10?
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
All browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. The settings are usually found in the “options” or “Preferences” of your browser menu.
Below is information on the steps to access the cookie settings menus and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
Form more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
Form more information, you can consult Apple support or Browser Help.
For any questions, you can contact us at the following emails address: email@example.com